House for sale Located in Ramsey, Huntingdon
Features and description
- Three-bed mid-terraced Townhouse
- Off road parking
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Great location of Ramsey
- Local amenities
*Three-bedroom home* - *Modern and upgraded* - *Off-road parking and garage* - *Fully furnished*
This property is located in the village of Ramsey, a traditional lovely market town.
This is a unique family home with plenty of living space throughout, as well as being finished to a modern standard.
Expats Realty is pleased to present this lovely mid-terrace townhouse
New to the market which could be a great opportunity to start or grow your family.
This gorgeous home is located in the quiet village town of Ramsey.
Ramsey is led by the community and offers a wide variety of amenities including; cafes, pubs, butchers, local shops, supermarkets, leisure centers, primary and secondary schools, and local GP surgery. As well as great places of interest such as:
-Ramsey Rural Museum CIO
-Ramsey Walled Garden
-Fenland Light Railway
-Ramsey Abbey Gatehouse
-Holme Fen National Nature Reserve
The location of this property is superb, just a few miles from Huntingdon with multiple amenities including;
Restaurants (The Bengal, The Ale House Kitchen, Indiaana, The Jolly Sailor, and The Cross Keys… among others)
PUBS ( The Angel, The George Inn, Three Horseshoes.. just to name a few)
Huntingdon Regional College.
Ramsey Junior School
Ramsey Spinning Infant School
Ashbeach Primary School
Train lines to London Kings Cross can be found at Huntingdon train station (approx 11 miles) or Peterborough train station (approx 12 miles).
This home has a driveway as well as a single garage,
Talking about the living area this home provides three great-sized bedrooms as well as the master bedroom has an en suite.
A smart move to start a family away from the busy hectic life, with a renovated rear garden, just the perfect excuse to bring family members and close friends for nice gatherings and space for children to enjoy, and play in an open space just like the Good old days, or at least a break from technology.
The open kitchen has a modern design and unique style with integrated and updated appliances.
All the furniture in the property is included in the sale too!
Don’t let escape this unique opportunity to experience a nice and relaxed space within the Village of Ramsey, Schedule a visit today so you can start living your dream tomorrow.
Our best wishes on your house search
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.